If you enjoy recipes like this, we highly recommend downloading the Succulently Nutrient Full Vegan Recipe Book, which features 145 whole-food plant-based recipes that are not simply delicious, but also nutritionally balanced to meet all of your body’s needs for a healthy, active lifestyle!
Bread Rolls are an easy to make snack which apart from being crunchy and delicious, can also serve as a good party snack. It also makes for a very delicious and mouth watering snack which can go very well with tea or can serve as light refreshment.
It is the perfect snack for winters or during rainy days.
Bread Potato Rolls are crunchy outside while they are spicy and soft from inside.
The preparation of stuffing is extremely simple and involves mixing up the ingredients like boiled or steamed potatoes, Garam Masala, optional steamed peas and other basic spices. The stuffing is then placed on the bread slice which is then rolled in an oval shape.
These bread rolls stuffed with a spicy potato mixture are a scrumptious and delicious,
and are made healthier since they are baked (in the air fryer ) rather than deep-frying. Enjoy these without any guilt!
- 2 large Yukon gold potatoes, about 2 cups of mashed potatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1/2 tablespoon ginger garlic paste
- 1 green chilis, finely chopped (adjust as per desired heat)
- 1/2 cup frozen green peas
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1/4 teaspoon red chilli powder/cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garam masala
- 1/2 teaspoon amchur powder/1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon coriander powder
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onions
- 2-3 tablespoons chopped cilantro leaves
- 9 bread slices, plus 1 tablespoon oil
For detailed instructions on how to make these in the air fryer, check out the full recipe here.