Cream sauces are always a yes, and it’s always a good idea to have a few simple yet decadent vegan versions of a cream sauce you can literally use on top of everything! The one used in this delicious recipe is exactly such! Made with cauliflower and a few other easy-to-find ingredients, it is light yet thick and satisfying! Don’t judge this recipe until you try it… it is awesome! Serve this at your next dinner and don’t tell anyone what the ingredients are until they’re done licking the plates clean.
What you will need are:
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 large garlic cloves, sliced
- 1 pound cauliflower florets, sliced, or chopped
- 2 cups almond milk
- Sea salt
- 3 tablespoons nutritional yeast flakes
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 9 ounces grain-free fettuccine
If you love my choice of vegan recipes, be sure to download The Succulently Nutrient Full recipe book, featuring 145 nutritionally balanced recipes that will provide you with all the taste and nutrition you need for a healthy, active vegan lifestyle!