If you’ve been having second thoughts about staying vegan, then maybe these reasons to NOT go vegan will tip the scales in the right direction for you!
1. A side effect of giving up all this animal fat is weight loss
(not that you were looking for it at the first place). It really isn’t fun being the only thin person in the midst of an obesity epidemic! Don’t believe this? Take a look at these Life-Changing Vegan Transformations.
2. Your risks of heart disease, diabetes, high blood pressure, and some forms of cancer will be dramatically lowered
– and what will you do with all that extra money that were supposed to go for medical care when you get older? Sounds unbelievable? See here and here.
3. Your relationship with food changes, and who likes to feel good about what and how much they eat?
You basically lose about 30 mins of conversation with your friends about how guilty you feel for eating too much of the wrong foods. What are you supposed to do now – not talk to each other?
4. You raise your chances of going through painful death caused by starvation – because, really there is nothing to eat but salad.
5. OK, if this doesn’t happen you’ll be doomed to live in your kitchen,
Dea is passionate about pursuing gentle, pure living in all its forms. She’s a veg and fruit foodie, who loves to explore the healing properties of plant-based foods and then fully indulge in their sun-filled taste. She believes that “In the end, only three things matter: how much you loved, how gently you lived, and how gracefully you let go of things not meant for you.”