Recently I had an experience in another area of my life where I was slacking and a friend of mine, who was doing much better than me gave me the motivation to pull myself together and actually start working on my skills!
Sometimes it does take a little push from someone else for you to realize that you actually DO have the time and the organizational skills required to do something better for yourself, for animals and the world.
I hope these great vegan signs give you the inspiration you need to be more active this year in your quest for saving more animals
1. STOP THE ANIMALS HOLOCAUST
2. VEGANS DON’T JUST SAY THEY LOVE ANIMALS
3. ASK ME WHY I’M VEGAN
4. YOU CANNOT STOP VEGANISM
5. VEGANISM: IT’S NOT ABOUT OUR LIKES AND DISLIKES. IT’S ABOUT THEIR RIGHT NOT TO BE USED AS RESOURCES
6. IF YOU BELIEVE THAT HARMING ANIMALS IS WRONG THEN YOU ALREADY BELIEVE IN VEGANISM
7. HAVE A HAPPIER MEAL: BE VEGAN
8. ANIMAL RIGHTS ARE NOT A GIFT WE GIVE ANIMALS… THEY ARE A BIRTH TIGHT WE HAVE TAKEN FROM THEM
9. IF YOU ARE PRAYING FOR PEACE YOU SHOULDN’T BE PAYING FOR VIOLENCE
10. I AM VEGAN BECAUSE I LISTEN TO MY HEART, NOT MY HABITS.
11. THEY TRUST US, WE BETRAY THEM
12. OUR PLANET, THEIRS TOO.
13. GO VEGAN AND NOBODY GETS HURT
14. THERE’S A REASON WHY U TAKE YOUR KIDS 2 PICK APPLES BUT DON’T TAKE THEM TO A SLAUGHTERHOUSE
Dea is passionate about pursuing gentle, pure living in all its forms. She’s a veg and fruit foodie, who loves to explore the healing properties of plant-based foods and then fully indulge in their sun-filled taste. She believes that “In the end, only three things matter: how much you loved, how gently you lived, and how gracefully you let go of things not meant for you.”