This post is dedicated to anyone who’s ever sprinkled nutritional yeast on their popcorn.
1. You have been known to eat raw tofu straight out of the fridge as a “snack.”
Check out these Toothsomely Tasty Vegan Tofu Recipes
2. You know the unfortunate secret that a little bit of vegenaise makes everything taste better.
3. Mushrooms (and other meaty veggies) make you nervous because you think they “have the texture of meat.”
5. You don’t realize that most people call these Tofu Package Openers “steak knives.”
6. You have, like, five half-full containers of this stuff in your cabinet because you keep forgetting whether you’re out of it.
7. You have your own patented technique for getting these things out of their nightmare packages.
8. You can look at a massive list of ingredients and know whether the food is vegan in less time than it takes for someone else to blink.
Seriously, you are like ninja-fast at this. It’s frightening.
Watch Out! The Ultimately FULL List Of Non-Vegan Food Additives
10. You have said this. And you will say it again.
15 Hilariously Witty Answers To Appalling Questions Vegans Get Asked A LOT
11. This is a major problem for you.
12. This is what your friends think you eat.
But this is what you actually eat.
Do you have any other particularly ‘vegan’ habit of yours? Share in the comments below!